Benefits Expos: Know Your Numbers
Come to one of the benefits expos for a free preventive health screening!
- Immediate results: Results within ten minutes.
- Painless: Just a finger-stick blood test.
- Personal support: Certified health professionals will help you understand your results. They will give you a printed record to share with your personal physician.
- 100% confidential: Your health privacy is protected by law.
- Free: Provided by the University at no cost to you.
Fasting is not required. However, it is recommend that you have the fasting version of the blood test because it will give you more robust results.
BENEFITS EXPOS will be held:
Armand Hammer Health Sciences Center
701 West 168th Street (at Ft. Washington Ave.) New York, NY 10032
Thursday, October 28: 11:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Wednesday, November 3: 11:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Alfred Lerner Hall
Lower Level Event Space
2920 Broadway (at 115th Street)
New York, NY 10027
Wednesday, October 27: 10:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Thursday, November 4: 10:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
LAMONT-DOHERTY EARTH OBSERVATORY
61 Route 9W
Palisades, NY 10964
Tuesday, October 26: 10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.