Program elements include:
- Center-based child care at a licensed facility near your home or campus; including access to eight Bright Horizons Back-up Care only centers in downtown and midtown Manhattan and in New Jersey.
- In-home care for healthy or mildly ill children by qualified professionals.
- In-home care for healthy, impaired, or mildly ill adults by qualified professionals.
- Coverage is nationwide and in the following international locations: Puerto Rico, Canada, the United Kingdom, Ireland, and the Netherlands.
- Priority access (pending availability, first-come, first-served) for enrollment for regular, on-going care at the Bright Horizons Centers at Columbus Circle and West 89th Street, serving children from six weeks to six years old.