Some things to consider when making a reservation:
- Register in advance! Registration is free but required prior to using the program to schedule care. You can register online or by phone, 877-BH-CARES (242-2737). Upon registering, you can search for care options both close to home and close to work.
- Advance reservations are strongly encouraged whenever possible. Reservations can be made up to 30 days in advance of the day care is needed.
- Same-day requests for care may be difficult to fill. This is especially true during school holidays when centers fill up quickly. Please refer to the High Demand Dates List to note the days that are particularly busy. You may make a reservation online, by phone or with the mobile app. The call center is available 24/7/365.
- If you have made an advance reservation and then realize that your plans have changed, you can always cancel your reservation; just remember to do so by 5:00 pm on the business day prior to the day of scheduled care.
- When placing a reservation you can prioritize your care options by letting us know what centers or providers you would like to use. It is best to provide several options for care in the event your first choice is not available.
- When scheduling in-home care you can ask for an introductory phone call between you and your in-home care provider or have the care giver come early on the day you need care. This will give you an opportunity to become acquainted with the caregiver.
- You are also encouraged to tour one of the centers used for drop-off care.