Well-Being Week, Fall 2019
Join the Office of Work/Life for Well-Being Week! September 16-20, 2019
The Office of Work/Life fosters the well-being of the Columbia community and its people in their pursuit of meaningful and productive academic, personal, and work lives.
Walk to Wellness: Digital Campus Step Challenge
Join your campus to compete and win Columbia's Fall 2019 Walk to Wellness step challenge.
- Monday, September 16: All Campuses
Mid-day Stretch and Strengthen Meet-Up with Columbia's new Ergonomist **New This Year**
Discover key ergonomics principles while practicing essential stretches and exercises for optimal workplace performance.
- Tuesday, September 17: 12:00 – 12:30 p.m. – Morningside
Real Happiness in Our Academic and Work Lives: Campus Conversations with Sharon Salzberg ** Part One of Three**
Explore Salzberg's 8 pillars of happiness through mindfulness practice and discussion.
- Wednesday, September 18: 12:00 – 12:50 p.m. – CUIMC
- Register for Part Two (Oct 2) and Part Three (Oct 16)
Breastfeeding Basics: For Home and Work/School
Get expert breastfeeding guidance and strategies for a healthy mom and baby.
- Thursday, September 19: 3:00 – 5:00 p.m. – CUIMC
How to Purchase a Property: From A to Z
Understand the ins and outs of home buying.
- Friday, September 20: 12:00 – 2:00 p.m. – CUIMC