Join Dr. Tovah Klein, Director of the Barnard College Center for Toddler Development and author of How Toddlers Thrive: What parents can do today to plant the seeds of lifelong success, for a virtual talk on how to help your children thrive during this unprecedented time. This session is recommended for parents of young and school age children and will include topics such as:
• What does it mean to be a worker, teacher, spouse, caretaker, and other roles, all at once?
• What types of behaviors should you expect from your child(ren) during this time? What is normal?
• How should you respond to your child(ren)’s anxiety and emotions, including outbursts and meltdowns?
• How can parents take care of themselves?
• How do you raise a child who can be kind and accepting of all people?
• How do we help our children re-enter school and the peer world?
• What impact will all of this have on my child?